St. Joseph’s Hospital
St. Joseph’s Hospital is our partner in all iUGO Active Living events. St. Josephs helps to provide young professionals with a chance to be active.
St. Joseph Healthcare is a regional, full-service healthcare system serving the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. They build on a century of service to meet the growing needs of the greater Nashua community through innovation, leading-edge technology, and the highest-quality medical care. This has been their tradition since 1908. Their medical staff, employees, and volunteers are recognized among the very best by all the standard quality measures.
On the main campus, St. Joseph Hospital, a designated Magnet Hospital for nursing excellence, is leading the way in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease. Their 208-bed facility combines the latest technologies with personalized medicine. Here’s just some of what puts them on the leading edge:
- Round-the-clock emergency services
- Comprehensive, specialized treatment and preventive services at the Cardiovascular and Diabetes Center, Breast Care Center, and the Cancer Center at St. Joseph Hospital.
- The state’s first CARF-accredited stroke program at our Rehabilitation Center.
- Labor and delivery services voted among the best in the nation by our patients at the Childbirth Center.
- An extensive physician network with specialists from the New England Heart Institute and primary care providers from SJ Family Medical Centers, SJ Internal Medicine, the Nashua Medical Group, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua, and many more.